- Smiling at a stranger when your eyes meet
- Giving up your metro or bus seat for someone who needs it more
- Offering someone to go in front of you at the grocery store because they have only a few items and you have a basket
- Inviting a friend to the movies just because
- Listening first and speaking second
- Giving a gift or celebrating without a reason
Yoga for me is not about tradition, nor chanting or having to mediate to feel at peace. For me, yoga is intuition, it´s having purpose in your life and knowing how you want to show up in the world. It´s about waking up every morning with gratitude because if you have good health, you have everything!