1. Every morning, wake up and give a blessing of THANKS out loud to having a functioning mind, a healthy body and another day of life to celebrate! See and operate your life from a place of adventure (´a get to´ instead of ´a have to´ attitude).
2. Drink a big glass of water before you do anything. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. See it as the youthful drink that will replenish your skin, hydrate your muscles and stave off wrinkles.
3. Be active and then exercise. Staying fit includes both exercising and being active. Exercise is an activity and being active is walking instead of driving, taking stairs instead of an elevator, and lifting objects with the knees bent always.
4. Invest in relationships that matter. Relationships are the #1 Predictor of Happiness. Look for like minded people, people ´that get you´ and you don’t have to convince or prove to. Don’t waste your time with people that don’t life you up, criticise you or are toxic. They are taking away your precious time from people that really matter.
5. Do what you really want in life. Try new things. Challenge yourself, take chances and don’t worry about the outcome. The process is where life takes a turn and becomes interesting.
Want a more joyous life? Sign up for a free Mind Body Coaching session with Stacy (sessions online per zoom).
And try a Viva Yoga Sculpt Class (yoga with weights) – New Schedule:
- Tuesday 14:30-15:30 hour, Claudio Coello 56 Primera Planta
- Thursday 14-15 hour, Iqtra, Calle Jarama 15, El Viso
- Saturday 10-11 am, by Zoom or at the Retiro Park (depending on weather)